The Ardines Cave is an immense geological dome that forms part of the system of galleries of the Macizo de Ardines. It stands out for the size of its large main chamber, where the ceiling reaches a height of 40 metres, now pierced by a natural hole that allows daylight to enter.
Visiting the Cave of Ardines requires visitors to climb up and down 300 steps.
Important information for visiting the Ardines Cave
- The Ardines Cave can be visited with no additional charge, with the purchase of a ticket to visit the Tito Bustillo Cave Art Centre.
- To visit the Ardines Cave, online invitations can be collected at the following times only: 12:30 and 16:15 h. Other slots available throughout the day will be offered at the reception desk in the Cave Art Centre. Access is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis, from when the Centre opens until all the available slots for the day are taken.
- If you have collected an invitation for one of the two available times online (12:30 or 16:15 h), you must also present your ticket to visit the Cave Art Centre on the same day. Otherwise, the invitation to visit the Ardines Cave will not be valid.
- You should bear in mind that you will need to climb 300 steps to access the Ardines Cave.
- Visits are limited to 20 participants per slot.
- Tours of the Ardines Cave are not compatible with tours of Tito Bustillo Cave at the following times: the 12:30 tour of the Ardines Cave is not compatible with the 11:45 and 12:30 tours of Tito Bustillo Cave; the 16:15 tour of the Ardines Cave is not compatible with the 15:30 and 16:15 tours of Tito Bustillo Cave.
Tours of the Ardines Cave for individuals
Closed: from 13th March to 11th April.
Purchase the online invitation for 12:30 and 16:15 passes via the following link (remember to also present the Centro de Arte Rupestre ticket for that same day):
All other passes available during the day will be available at the Centro de Arte Rupestre reception. These passes are sold on a rigorous first come, first served basis from the moment the centre opens, until tickets are sold out for that day.
Tours of the Ardines Cave for groups
To purchase tickets for a group of 20 people or more please call the information and booking number +34 902 306 600 / +34 985 185 860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.