The Ardines Cave is an immense geological dome that forms part of the system of galleries of the Macizo de Ardines. It stands out for the size of its large main chamber, where the ceiling reaches a height of 40 metres, now pierced by a natural hole that allows daylight to enter.
Visiting the Cave of Ardines requires visitors to climb up and down 300 steps.
Important information for visiting the Ardines Cave
- The Ardines Cave can be visited with no additional charge, with the purchase of a ticket to visit the Tito Bustillo Cave Art Centre. Closed: Mondays and Tuesdays, from 1st January to 21st March and 15th August.
- To visit the Ardines Cave, online invitations can be collected at the following times only: 11:45 h. (from Wednesday to Sundays) and 16:15 h. (November and December, Weekends and Bank Holidays; from March to October, from Wednesday to Sunday). The rest of the available passes will be allocated only at the ticket office of the Centro de Arte Rupestre in strict order of application and until all available places are taken.
- You should bear in mind that you will need to climb 300 steps to access the Ardines Cave.
- Tours of the Ardines Cave are not compatible with tours of Tito Bustillo Cave at the following times: the 11:45 tour of the Ardines Cave is not compatible with the 11:00 tour of Tito Bustillo Cave. 16:15 tour of the Ardines Cave is not compatible with the 15:30 tour of Tito Bustillo Cave.
- Visits are limited to 20 participants per slot.
- Visitors are advised not to come with items, backpacks etc., as there are no lockers.
- Access to the building for entering the Tito Bustillo Cave and the Cuevona de Ardines will take 5 minutes before each visit.
Tours of the Ardines Cave for individuals
Purchase the online invitation for 11:45 h. (from Wednesday to Sundays) and 16.15 h. (February, November and December, Weekends and Bank Holidays; from March to October, from Wednesday to Sunday) passes via the following link:
All other passes available during the day will be available at the Centro de Arte Rupestre reception. These passes are sold on a rigorous first come, first served basis from the moment the centre opens, until tickets are sold out for that day.
Tours of the Ardines Cave for groups
To purchase tickets for a group of 20 people or more please call the information and booking number +34 902 306 600 / +34 985 185 860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.